Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas is Coming

Today I completed my first Christmas package. It was for my 6 year old goddaughter Molly.

It is hard to wrap for children as you want it to be all pretty and smart but I think children are more concerned with what is within the package than the wrap. As Molly will be receiving a selection of gifts, I decided on a pre-decorate box. I embellished this with a ribbon, gift tag, a felt reindeer clip (to attach the gift tag to the ribbon) and a reindeer tree decoration.

I hope she likes it!!


The reindeer clip and tree decoration were from Paperchase last year. I always stock up on Christmas items in the post-Christmas sales as most will never go out of fashion. I would always suggest buying more traditional items in the sales as on-trend items may not last until next Christmas

Paperchase has a great range of items available this year including a great selection of felt tree decorations. Visit www.paperchase.co.uk for more information and stock.

1 comment:

  1. I like to put a 'multiple present' gift in a box or a bag that can be used again.

    ReplyDelete