Sunday 22 December 2013

Candy Stripes

I'm not a big fan of Christmas colours in general. My usual theme is either gold or silver with an accent such as teal or lilac. This year, however, it have embraced what Americans call 'candy stripes' - red & white stripes.

During my recent holiday I found some red & white striped wax paper which set me off on this path. I recently also found a large roll of paper in IKEA which has allowed me to to do lots of wrapping in this theme!

Below are a range of presents with different accents or accessories.

MINI REINDEER PEGS (Paperchase)





FELT TREE TABLE SCATTERS (Paper Source)




POM POM WREATH TAG (Pom poms & pegs - Hobbycraft)




WASHI TAPE & BOW



FELT TREE DECORATION (Paperchase)



FELT TREE DECORATION (Tiger)



FELT BIRD CUT-OUT (Tiger)



MINI JINGLE BELLS (Paperchase)


No comments:

Post a Comment